And I do have a story now. :-)
We'll just give the main points of goodness:
1) Heather can't buy gas anywhere but Mobil, even if they are 5 cents more expensive than EVERYONE else....
2) There are roads longer than Rhode Island in NY.
3) Those same roads are long and windy and end up in freaky places... like by airports and random search lights.
4) I need to look at the street names AND numbers!
5) Left turn on RED is ILLEGAL EVERYWHERE!!!!! Dude.
6) Heather did something illegal.
(You can figure that one out yourself)
7) People at Wal*Mart any point between midnight and 2am are a little weird.
8) There were a bunch of grownups buying the HP DVD... and realizing that a DVD of the Care bears came out today too... but we were informed by the clerk that "it's not really the care bears. it's a rip-off".. or something like that. This made people NOT want to buy it... I guess he wasn't working on commission or anything.
9) Driving back seemed faster than driving there.
10) There ARE other places to shop in the RIT area.
11) I am really tired but still making points about this evening.
12) It freaks me out when people do the macarena while driving.
13) Becky is fun.
14) Heather is fun.
15) I am tired.
That's it... I'm goin' to bed! :-D