Okay, so I took this way back when and now I'm taking it again... because I should be doing other things.
1. What time is it? 10:51pm EST.
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate:
Catherine Ann Germann
3. Nickname(s): If you know me, you know the answer is, N/A
4. Parents names: Al and Marianne.
5. Number of candles on your last birthday cake: 20
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? May 28th.
7. Pets: Ozzie! Our cat... I miss ozzie...
8. Eye color: *goes and looks* Mostly green, changing to blue...with yellow and brown streaks. (it says "green" on my drivers license, how boring)
9. Hair color: Redish-Blonde
10. Piercing: Ears. One in each.
11. Tattoos: N/A
12. How much do you love your job? *sigh* It's starting to get to me. *shrug* Better than actually having to do stuff!
13. Favorite color: Maroon. :-)
14. Hometown: "Hershey, PA"
15. Current Residence: Rochester, NY!
16. Favorite food: hmm.. decisions, decisions... I can always go for chicken. :-)
17. Been to Africa? Nope, that's why I can still give blood.
18. Been toilet papering? Nope.
9. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Currently, in fact..(I mean, I'm currently in love, not that I'm currently crying...)
20. Been in a car accident? Not technically.
21. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacos! They taste like bacon, but with out the pig!
22. Sprite or 7UP? Sprite! Because it's made by Coke. :-)
23. Favorite Movies: Of all time? Sleepless in Seattle. But my other favs rotate constantly.
24. Favorite Holiday: June 14th - Flag Day.
25. Favorite day of the week: Friday... Saturday... and Sunday. :-)
26. Favorite word or phrase: Dude! Duuuuuudddddeee... Dude?
27. Favorite Toothpaste: Crest Smooth mint gel (with Tartar Protection)
28. Favorite Restaurant: Umm... I'll say....Olive Garden.
29. Favorite Flowers: I've always liked Lilles... there's some really pretty white and purple ones in the IFC office right now....
30. Favorite Drink: I'm on a Herbal Tea kick at the moment.
31. Favorite sport to watch: ICE HOCKEY! :-D I can handle Football, basketball, baseball, et al. though.
32. Preferred type of ice cream: Cookies and Cream or Mint Chocolate Chip
33. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Oscar the Grouch
34. Disney or Warner Bros.? *shrug*
35. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Toss up between Wendy's and Burger King.
36. When was your last hospital visit? Probably when my dad was in the hospital getting his arteries unclogged with balloons...11th grade?
37. What color is your bedroom carpet? Gray. Lovely.
38. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None, but I did have to take the written part 2x.
39. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? I plead guilty to speeding... 'cuz I was... :-/
40. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? BEST BUY!!!!!
42. What do you do most often when you are bored?: Read online comics, leave people messages on AIM, etc, etc.... although, I probably should be doing something like *cough* designing a certain church's website *cough*
43. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: Jen Good... I have no idea where she is at the moment... like NC or CO or something crazy... I wonder if she ever got back from that dig.....
44. Most annoying thing people ask me: "Where's the FYE instructor's offices?" asked me? "Where's Chocolate World?"...
45. Bedtime: Around 12-1am... depends if I wait up for Mike.
48. Favorite all time TV show: West Wing, Frasier, Law&Order... don't watch much anymore, though. :-/
49. Last person you went out to lunch with: Umm. Me. Myself. and I. :-P
50. Last Movie you saw: School of Rock (great movie. awesome music)
51: Time when you finished? 11:14pm.
52: Do you regret filling this out? Nope... otherwise, why would I do it?