1. Name: Gwendolin... (No one said it had to be my name...)
2. There are 3 wells: love, friends, happiness. If you can drink from only 2 of them, which ones do you drink from? I'd only need the friends... after that the rest just follows...
3. Do you wish on stars? Sure...
4. Which finger is your favorite? Seriously, I couldn't pick one... and if something happened to any of my fingers so that I couldn't type or play the piano... I think I would cease to exist.
6. Would you kill someone? I can talk about killing someone... (MATT!!!!!!)... but then it blows over and everything is good...
7. When did you last cry? Um... probably during the one of the movies I watched over break.. either The Family Man or Cast Away.. which ever was last.
8. If you were making a movie about yourself, who would play you? Me! No one else could pull it off!
9. What TV show or movie title bests describes your life? "Hmm.. Who's Line is it Anyway?"
11. Who are you jealous of? People that have broader experiences than me.. which is a lot of people.
13. What is your favorite lunch meat? Tie between Roast Beef and Turkey
14. Do you have any bad habits? Too many to count.. but now they are part of my personality, so I'm not sure I want to get rid of them!
15. What store would you never be caught dead in? The Gap, Old Navy, think- "popular"
16. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? lol... Not if I was still me... I would not get along with myself at ALL.
18. Do you follow or lead? If I know where I'm going, FOLLOW ME! Otherwise, don't lead me a stray...
21. Do looks matter? For real? or in the perfect world? ...lets not go there...
23. Have you ever met anyone famous? Katerina Witt, most recently... BRAIN FAILURE!
26. What do you do to vent anger? Dispense of my energy in the most convenient way.. hopefully not too violent...
31. Do you trust others easily? Emotionally, yes... Physically, I could never do that Trust Fall thing...
32. What was your favorite toy as a child? My color-changing MatchBox cars!
33. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Gym!
34. What is the punch-line to your favorite joke? Currently, "Moo."
36. Do you think your life so far has been good? Too good... and all good things come to an end... darn, why'd I have to think about that?!? NEXT QUESTION!
37. Which was your best Halloween costume? I was an old lady in second grade... I loved that costume!
38. Have you ever been on radio or television? Yep. I was interviewed for a Teacher of the Month-thing... I was the student, not the teacher...
39. Do you keep a diary? Yea, But I don't call it that...
41. Do you like sarcasm? No... I hate sarcasm... it should DIE, DIE, DIE... just kidding. :)
43. Do you always wear a seat belt? When I was little I always said, "Buckle up for safety, I always say!" So, yes.
45. Do you drink milk? I would seriously drink nothing else, if I could... Skim milk, only. Don't tell me I wouldn't know the difference, 'cuz I CAN TELL!!!
46. Would you rather have a sore throat or an upset stomach? upset stomach.. the loss of my voice would be sooo awful
47. Have you ever thought seriously about committing suicide? Yes, and then I thought, "Hell would be so much worse."
48. Do you know what `mung' is? Don't know, don't care.
49. What is your stage name? Vsyjrtomr S. Hrtsmm-- But no one can pronounce it...
50. Do you keep your underwear and socks in the same drawer or in separate ones? @ RIT? yes.. @ Home? no.
51. Did you pay money to see Honey I Shrunk The Kids? Never seen it... JUST KIDDING!
52. Would you rather be hot or cold? Cold.. just like I'd rather freeze to death than burn alive.
54. What is the first thing on your Holiday list? The first thing? Peace on Earth... but I'll live with my Harry Potter soundtrack!
55. What was the best Holiday present you received? Ever? I got a little kitchenette set one year.. I was about 6.. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.
56. Could you be a vegetarian? Nope... pass me some of that cow-- still mooing, please.
57. What word do you use when you think something is good? I try not to use the same word all the time.. it depends... Cool, Coolness, Nifty, Neat-o, Dude! And other colourful exclamations.
59. Would you ever bungee jump? No Way, but I want to sky dive... in Australia.
60. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? No, NEVER!
61. Who is your favorite boy band? Um, there's more than one? They all sound the same to me!
62. Would you rather wear uniforms to school? Only if it consisted of khakis and a nice top
63. Have you ever given money to a bum? Never. And I don't plan on it... "given" is too nice, too 'democrat'. Sorry for being Right-Wing.
64. What are you worried about right now?I'm not truly worried about anything...
65. Do you ever wear overalls? Maybe when my mother made me... I have an overall jumper at home... but I'll never be able to wear it in the frigid north!
Not that anyone really cares....