1. WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR LJ USERNAME?
TenthZ.. okay... My dad has a sports car. It is a Dodson, Zienth 10th Anniversary or something... (Oooh.. it's gold!). Anyway his vanity plate says "TENTHZ". When we(my family) first got online with the All-powerful-and-evil On Line company my dad just picked it as our screen name... he couldn't think of anything and he didn't want any actual personal information in it. So there you go. I should get a picture of it and use that as my icon. That would be cool.
2. NAME FIVE  OF YOUR FAVORITE PIG-OUT FOODS.
Nacho Mountain(Brandt is having a party this summer), Marshmellows, Chocolate, Pretzels, CHEESE.
3. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A MAKEOVER?
Nope. Do I need one?
4. NAME ALL MEMBERS OF THE BEATLES.
John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr... oh, yeah.
5. WHAT'S THE LONGEST TIME YOU'VE STAYED OUT OF THE COUNTRY/WHERE?
Um, 3-4 days? Canada is fun. :-) (no sarcasm)
6. ONE THING YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR, TODAY.
Right now? My computer. How lame. My friends.. RIT is great! (again, no sarcasm)
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY?
Dude... there are way too many. Any lunch period from the middle of Sophomore year on... we had way too much fun... and then we had lots of totally insanly deep conversations, sometimes. Or we just sat around listening Jen damn people. That was fun, too. :-) Republicans all the way!!!!! :-D
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU'VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR CRUSH THAT HE/ SHE MIGHT NOT/MIGHT KNOW ABOUT?
For? I don't know.. to? In middle school, I used to figure out their entire schedule and write it down in a little notebook... I would try to find out as much as I could about them without actually having to converse with them... I was practicing to be a Private Eye... I still think I'd make a damn good one, too.
9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING.
Big. Big. Big. Inside. I don't know... maybe some flowers or something... I would just want EVERYONE to be there.... but then, maybe it would be more of a justice of the peace kinda thing.. small with like my parents and his parent... I don't know. It would depend on the situation and what he wanted. There's an indesisive answer for you.
10. WOULD YOU EVER JOIN TEMPTATION ISLAND?
No. No. No. You would never be able to get me on a show like that. You couldn't offer me enough money to do something so tacky and just mean! I hate those supposed "reality" shows... how is that real, anyway? Have you ever been on an island like that for real? I didn't think so.
11. NAME THREE  TEACHERS YOU LIKED IN HIGH SCHOOL/ELEMENTARY.
Mr. Sheaf!!! Miss. Lovejoy. Mr. Kistler. (I'm not done) Mrs. Jones. Miss Jones. Mrs. Donlan! Herr Scheaffer(Wo bist du???)!!!!!! Frau Doll. Mrs. Houseal. I could go on forever.. but I'll stop here... :-) Ahh... I love school.
12. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE QUOTE? WHAT IS IT?
"When you think you know it all, life turns around and takes a big bite out of your ass and I've got the scars to prove it"-- Delores Montoya(Earth Kitt), The Wild Party
13. MY FIRST HEARTBREAK HAPPENED WHEN I WAS... [CARE TO SHARE THE STORY?] Dude.. I don't know... Probably, 1st grade... Kent Pierce.. I would chase him around on the playground... he was a 4th grader and way out of my league.. I remember that I made him some present or something... and I gave it to him and he just threw it away!!! Right into the clowns mouth of the cool trash can that was/is on the playground.... :-( I've always gone for older men. ;-)
14. THE SCHOOL PICTURE YOU BURIED IN YOUR BOTTOM DRAWER?
I don't understand what this means! But I don't have any pictures in my bottom drawer, so I don't think it matters.
15. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES? WHAT ARE THEY?
Could we be more vauge? Um, preferences... I don't like really cold soda. I'm a Coca-cola kinda girl. I can never sit 'correctly' in a chair for more than 15 minutes. I will only use tooth-gel, not tooth-paste... and if anyone screws up the tube, they are in serious trouble.
16. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Um... I'm sure there's lots of things I'll never understand. Nothing that can be pin-pointed, really.
17. WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Geez. Heather, Lindsay, Amanda, Jen, Dan. I haven't had just one best friend since like, 6th grade. If I can tell them something that I wouldn't tell everyone, I consider them a 'best friend'. :-)
18. NAME ONE TV CHARACTER YOU'D MOST WANT TO BE.
Umm.. probably one of the female lawyers from Law and Order.. they always look so cool and collected. :-)
19. IF YOU WERE FAMOUS, AND WERE TO BE A GUEST ON A TALK SHOW, WHOSE SHOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE? WHY? Just one? If I'm famous, I'm going to be on all of them! :-D
20. GIVE YOURSELF A PORN STAR NAME.
..... I'm not going to... it might give something away.
21. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD SLEEPING HABITS?
I used to talk in German in my sleep... I don't think I do that anymore... I don't sleep walk anymore, either. Umm.. nothing very weird, but I sleep with a body pillow.. it keeps my spine aligned. :-)
But lately I can fall asleep anywhere.. like the SAU! :-P
22. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER?
Work.... Work... Work... and party. Party, party, party.. I need to catch up with everyone from back home.
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW?
"Waltz of the Wall Flowers" by Small Potatoes
Thank you, Cindi.
24. WRITE A LINE FROM ANY SONG.
"Aww! Damn, oh Damn, oh Damn, oh Damn, oh Damn, oh Damn, I've missed my chance. I only thought she might want to dance with me."
25. DO YOU KNOW AT LEAST ONE DISNEY SONG BY HEART? WHICH ONE?
Too many. Way too many. I also know some of the movies by heart... I blame my brother.
26. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE.
Three stories. Lots of open SPACE. Vaulted ceilings. Indoor Olympic pool with fresh spring water... no clorine. A massive multi-media room... movie theater-esk. A server room. Game room, ski-ball, Billiards, Bowling Alley. Lots of bed rooms... guests!! :-) Gigantic kitchen with top of the line everything. Black toilets.. don't ask. Awesome water pressure. I could go on, and on.
27. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEPWEAR:
Sweat pants. If it's cold, a t-shirt.
28. WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG?
Which one? My purse? My purse has too much crap. Candy, medicine, duct tape, pencil, paper, wallet, and my wrist brace.
29. WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?
Phone card, cash, fortune-cookie-fortunes, library card, school-IDs, driving permit, work permit, um.. some sort of "if found dead, return to:" card. I think that's it.
30. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET RIGHT NOW?
I'm telling you this so you can rob me? I don't think so.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES?
none. I'd rather not wear any. :-P
32. IF YOU COULD'VE GONE TO YOUR SENIOR PROM IN A DIFFERENT OUTFIT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? The dress I had was absolutly perfect. "Chocolate"... it brought out my hair perfectly. :-)
33. HOW WAS YOUR SENIOR PROM? Totally awesome, I wouldn't change a thing.. well, If I'd had a date, it could have been a bit better... .but it wouldn't have mattered much. We went to the "Tokoyo Dinner" before hand and had food thrown at us.. cool. Danced on the stage. Sam Naples was surprisingly voted Prom King with Nichole Zarfoss(sp?)... He was SOO happy--stunned--but happy. That was the coolest night. :-)
34. TELL US ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS.
Nothing ever went as planned.. but it was usually fun, anyway.
35. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A HOBBIT, AN ELF OR A DWARF?
Elf.. they are so elegant... plus, they're hot, too. :-)
36. WHAT ARE THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE? See above dream house, an amusement park, a limo and driver, I'd probably take a massive trip around the globe. That would be fun. And I'd take a bunch of my closest friends. :-)
37. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BEFORE-GOING-TO-BED RITUAL?
turning off my monitor? Least favourite would be setting my alarm.
38. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER CALLED YOU?
39. NAME THREE  OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTERS.
Umm... Speedy Gonzolas, Woody WoodPecker, Torg.
40. WHAT ARE THE MAGAZINES YOU READ ON A REGULAR BASIS?
None. So there.