01. Non-Jesus-related song? Old City Bar (TSO)
02. Jesus-related song? Oh Holy Night (Josh Groban)
03. Santa-related song? Here Comes Santa Claus (Gene Autry)
04. Fictional character? N/A
05. Dinner's main course? Ham. What else?
06. Dinner's dessert? CHRISTMAS COOKIES AND EGG NOGG!!!!
07. Scent (pine, gingerbread, candles...)?
08. Animated movie? Ew.
09. Non-animated movie? A Christmas Story
10. Personal memory?
11. Story/Fairy Tale?
This or That
12. Candy cane or peppermint patties? Candy Cane
13. Sugar or gingerbread cookies? Pepperkaker! (Swedish Gingerbread)
14. Tinsel or beaded strands? Beaded Strands.
15. Multi-colored or same-colored lights? Same color. White.
16. Flashing or still lights? Still.
17. Wreaths or mistletoe/holly? Wreaths with holly
18. Rudolph or Frosty? Eww. Neither. THERE ARE ONLY 8 REINDEER!
19. Sledding or snowball fights? Sleeding.
20. Snow or ice/icicles? Snow.
21. Snow hat or earmuffs? Scarf
22. Getting or giving? Giving
23. Snow days or plow trucks? Both!
24. Stockings or presents? Stockings.
25. Cookies & milk or letter to Santa? Both.
26. Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Both... and on and on and on... :-)
27. Log Burning Channel or real thing? real thing.
28. Cards or emails? Cards.
29. Shoveling or cleaning off the car? *yea* Snow!
30. The Inn's manger or the animals? Animals.
31. Mary & Joseph or The Wise Men? Mary & Joseph
32. Hot cocoa or eggnog? eggnog flavored hot cocoa? :-P
33. Jack Frost or Little Drummer Boy? Little Drummer Boy.
Yay or.. Ugh
34. Holiday shopping? Yay!
35. Icy roads? Ugh.
36. Limited driving visibility? Ugh.
37. Christmas carolers? Yay!
38. Mall Santas? Yay!
39. Salvation Army Santas? Ugh.
40. Blizzards? Yay!
41. 24/7 Holiday radio? Yay!
42. Freezing cold? Yay! Yay! Yay! It's 5 degrees today!
43. Setting up the tree? Ugh.
44. Wrapping presents? Yay!
45. Visiting/seeing family? Yay!
46. Ad-Lib on "Rudolph..." (like Monopoly!) Depends how well it's done.
47. Free mint red/white candy? Yay!
48. Belief in Santa Claus? Yay!
49. Chocolate countdown calendar? Yay!
50. Peeking at your gifts (or by accident)? *shifty eyes* who me?
51. Making out with Santa under the mistletoe? Ugh.
52. Decorated houses? Yay!
53. Extreme decorated houses? Yay!
54. White Christmas morning? Yay! Yay!
55. Searching for ornaments in the attic? How about the basement? We still didn't find my cresh. :-(
56. Santa knowing when you're sleeping and awake? Kinda creepy, but Yay!
Name That Tune
57. "Outside the snow is falling and friends are calling."
58. "Good tidings for Christmas and a happy New Year." We wish you a Merry Christmas
59. "The lights are turned way down low..."
60. "In the meadow we can build a snowman." Winter Wonderland
61. "Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh!" Jingle Bells
62. "Remember, Christ, our Savior was born on Christmas Day."
63. "Not only green when summer's here, but also when 'tis cold and drear." O Christmas Tree
64. "And Heaven, and Heaven and nature sing." Joy to the World
65. "Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, la la la la." Deck the Halls
66. "Down through the chimney with lots of toys..." Up on the House Top
First Thought That Comes To Mind When You Hear...
67. Snowflake! *YEA* SNOW!
68. Pinecones! Strange crafts.
69. Elves! Legolass
70. Sleigh! Reindeer
71. Presents! Wrapping
72. Cookies! Baking
73. Misletoe! Kissing. ;-)
74. Rudolph! Advertising Campaign.
75. Blizzard! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
76. School's Canceled! Work's not. :-P
77. Ice Skating! Blisters.
78. Santa's Lap! Cutesy.
79. Black Friday! Stay at home.
80. God's Son! Jesus! *yea* Jesus!
81. Melting Snow! Booooo
82. Lumps of Coal! Never seen one.
83. Nutcracker! Ballet
84. Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!
85. North Pole! Hot Chocolate.
What's a Winter Activity YOU Do...
86. ...In the snow by yourself? Eat snow. Not the yellow kind.
87. ...Inside by yourself? Curl up with a good book. (not happening anytime soon, though. :-/)
88. ...In a public place (with/alone)? Marvel at the decorations
89. ...With friends/family in the snow at home? Sledding!
90. ...With friends/family inside at home? Drink hot chocolate/tea and listen to Christmas music.
Grade/Rate Holiday Movies A - F
91. A Christmas Story. A++++
92. How The Grinch Stole Christmas? B
93. The Santa Clause? A
94. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer? C
95. Frosty The Snowman? F
96. Home Alone. A
97. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. n/a never seen it
98. Elf. n/a never seen it. don't wish to.
99. Miracle on 34th Street. A (the original)
100. A Charlie Brown Christmas. B
The ____ Present You've Received? I really can't answer any of these because I can't think of any gifts I've gotten for Christmas in the past 7 years.
101. Most expensive?
104. Most-wanted (personally)?
105. Most-wanted/popular (media frenzy)?
108. Exchanged for something else?
109. Biggest (size)?
110. Most meaningful?
Christmas At My House...(one or the other)
111. Tree is fake/real? Either/OR
112. Tree is under/above 4'? WAY Above. Try 8-9'
113. Open presents Christmas Eve/Day? Eve. and Day. And Some other day before New Years.
114. House/entire yard is decorated? Yes.
115. Amount of presents under the tree? No clue.
116. Snowman is a male/female? Snowman? What do you think?
117. Go for Santa/Jesus? Santa's for JESUS! Wooo.
118. Homemade/delivered/takeout Christmas dinner? Homemade.
119. Bedtime is before/after midnight? I don't get it.
120. Wake-up is before/after 7am? waaaay after.
121. Go/don't go to church on Christmas? GO!
122. Pray & sing Happy Birthday/do nothing before bed? Sing happy birthday.. that'd be cute. Eat cookies and finish off the egg nogg. :-P
123. Do shopping before/after Thanksgiving? Both.
124. Low-key/over the top decorations (inside and out)? Low-key outside, over the top inside.
Have You Ever?
125. Built a snowman? Yes.
126. Heard Santa's sleigh? Yes.
127. Seen Santa & Rudolph in the sky? Yes.
128. Sat on Santa's lap? Yes.
129. Shoveled the driveway/sidewalk? Yes.
130. Made snow angels? Yes.
131. Built a fort/igloo? Yes.
132. Wrote a Christmas list? When my mom made me.
133. Wrote a letter to Santa? Hm. Maybe for school.
134. Left cookies/milk for Santa & reindeer? Yes. Gotta have carrots for the reindeer! woo!
135. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? *yea* Yes.
136. Went caroling? Yep. With full brass! woot!
137. Got hurt during the winter season? *shrug* Maybe?
138. Gone ice skating/sledding? Yes. to both.
139. Kissed under a mistletoe? Not yet.
140. Experienced/saw a miracle happen? Yes.
141. Get everything you wanted for Christmas? Hm. I haven't gotten that Peace on Earh thing yet. Santa! Get with it. (I've been asking him since I was 8)
142. Cooked/baked? Both.
Complete The Line
143. "Jolly Old Saint Nicholas, lean your _ear__ this way."
144. "And children listen to hear __sleigh_ bells in the snow."
145. "And on every street _corner__ you'll hear silver bells."
146. "O night divine, the night when Christ was _born__."
147. "All I want for Christmas is my _two__ front teeth."
148. "It's beginning to _look__ a lot like Christmas."
149. "Round yon virgin _mother__ and child."
150. "Sing praises to our Heavenly __King?__."
151. Color of Rudolph's nose? Red
152. Jesus' Virgin Mother? Mary.
153. What made Frosty come to life? That damn Hat.
154. Two main colors of Christmas? Red and Green
155. Does Mrs. Claus have a first name? Mrs.
156. Where does Santa live? North Pole
157. True love gave what on the second day of Christmas? 2 Turtle Doves
158. What kind of nuts are roasting on an open fire? I think that is a rather personal question. :-P Chestnuts
Make Up Your Own Christmas Tale
159. Once upon a time, there was a: Dude
160. Who couldn't stop: being silly.
161. After a while, he/she fell asleep next to a: glass of milk
162. When they woke, it was: all gone
163. Thanks to: Mr. Dude, this is where the tradition of: drinking milk comes from!
How Does He Do It?
162. Get down the chimney? Magic.
163. Deliver presents all over the world? Magic.
164. Get so fat and still act so jolly? Magic.
165. Recruit reindeer for sleigh-pulling lessons? Magic.
166. Provide compensation for elves making toys? Magic.
167. Stay unseen from the rest of the world? Magic. I think someone is missing the point here... it's not the how's it's the why's that people should be asking.
Would It Still Be Christmas Without... (I scrolled up for this one)
168. Candy canes? Candy canes really are "J" for Jesus! woo!
169. Snow? Yeah, but it loses some magicalliness.
170. Stores opening at 5am? They open at 5 am? Why? The internet is open 24/7!
171. Winter vacation? It's going to have to be this year. :-/ Bah to 1 day off.
172. Visiting family & friends? No. Definitely not.
173. Fake Santas? It's MORE like Christmas without these.
174. Christmas trees? Not so much, but I could deal.
175. New holiday movies? DEFINITELY YES.
176. Getting holiday greeting cards/email? Yes.
177. Holiday tunes? Yes, but barely.
Share You Stories in 1 Sentence (again, oh crap.)
178. The best Christmas you've had. Hm. I have no clue. Probably the year I got a Cabbage Patch doll.
179. The most upsetting Christmas you've had? Usually I get upset at Thanksgiving about Christmas. But this year is going to be sad because no Martin. :-(
180. One hilarious Christmas blooper? Ummm... Kristy dancing around singing "presents, presents, presents" when she was 8 or 9
True Or False (crap, I started at the bottom, so I didn't know these were supposed to be T/F)
181. You prefer to stay inside where it's warm? hehe... I like to come in from the cold and warm up. Makes you appreciate it.
182. You've given something (or $) to charity? Yes.
183. You spent more than what people spent on you? In most cases, yes.
184. You like to take your time opening presents? Yes.
185. The thing you want most this year costs $100+? Nope. Well, one, but that would be for me to use for my parents.
186. You expect to get more than 10 presents this year? Hm. That's hard to say. If you count the ones I got my self, probably.
187. You're a Scrooge/Grinch? Nope.
188. Christmas = snow (yes or no)? YES
189. You know the lyrics to more than 25 Christmas songs? Definitely.
190. Three best things about Christmas? Family, Cookies, Jesus.
191. Worst Christmas song? Frosty, because it's not a Christmas song.
192. If you were a Christmas character, who would you be? I would be an Angel. HAHAHA.
193. What type of decoration should stop being made? Tinsel. It is very out of order.
194. Tastiest holiday treat? COOKIESSS!
195. Favorite pop culture/stereotypical Christmas icon (noun)?um. What/
196. Know how to make cookies/brownies/cake from scratch? Definitely.
197. Ever cut your mouth on a candy cane/candy? Probably.
198. What other culture would you like to experience Christmas with? I'd love to spend Christmas in Sweden.
199. What kind of pattern/pictures do you like on your wrapping paper? Non-Santas.
200. Will you make a Christmas picture for your blog/website/profile? I thought I would, but it's not going to happen at this point.