Catherine (tenthz) wrote,

Does anyone have any hints/tips/info on how to find out about Canadian border crossing? I heard from an Actual Canadian at they might start requiring a Passport to get BACK INTO the US from Canada before the end of the year. I don't want to get stuck in Canada on my Birthday. :-/

Edit: Mike doesn't have his Birth Cert. (neither do his parents; they lost it the *last* time they were in Canada). This is mostly why I am looking for some offical and first hand info. I have my SS card, drivers license, and Birth Cert, but Mike only has those first two. *shrug* Maybe I'm just being paranoid.
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.